Saturday, October 19, 2013

Date For Surgery

I finally have my date for surgery. It is this coming Monday at 5:30 PM. Although I do have to be at the hospital by 2:30 PM so I can do my blood work before everything begins. I am nervous and I can not lie a little afraid I won't wake up because of the anesthetic.
 
 
Check lists like that always make me nervous too. I do have piercings in my face and I do not want to take them out for my surgery, however I have been told that I have to, yet I still have to option to ask the nurse about it once I get to the hospital.
 
To be honest, I want to keep this short because I am running out of words and I have so much to do before Monday. I will be writing again on Wednesday, and just yesterday I received a letter from Bagherra, I do want to talk about it on Wednesday.
 
Again thank you to all those who stand behind me. I can not express my thanks in a blog. I can only continue to say thank you and I truly mean it.
 
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
- Winston Churchill
 

No comments:

Post a Comment